Dates to note:
Global Asbestos Awareness Week April 1st – 7th 2017
Action Mesothelioma Day Friday 7 July 2017
- Support group meetings for those living with asbestos related illnesses and their carers.
- Meet with others on an informal basis
- Build on friendships and experiences about living with asbestos exposure,
- Share conversations about caring for those exposed to asbestos
- Learn how to protect yourself against being exposed to asbestos.
- Regular dates in venues across Wales call 01495 272 479.
- Get in touch if you think a group meeting would work in your local community email@example.com
Calendar of events 2017
Contact 01495 272 479 for further information
|15 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire
17 -Working group Carmarthen
|12 -Sunday Lunch Pembrokeshire||9 – Information sharing, Carmarthen.
19 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire
|1 – 7 Asbestos Awareness Week
3 – CafeAASC Drop in Information Carmarthen
4 – Information session PAVS, Pembrokeshire
5 – Senedd Cardiff, launch Future Generations project
6 – Information drop in Fishguard Library.
7 – Information drop in Neath Central Library
7 – CafeAASC Coffee & Chat Morning, Gwent
28 – Drop in & Meet , Pembrokeshire
|21 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire
26- Drop in & meet, Pembrokeshire
|25 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire|
|7 – Action Mesothelioma Day -venue tbc
16 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire
|20 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire
25 – Drop in & Meet , Pembrokeshire
|17 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire
29 – Drop in & Meet Pembrokeshire
|15 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire||19 – Sunday lunch Pembrokeshire||1 – Festive lunch/AGM|
Further dates of meetings will be added as groups and venues are confirmed.
We welcome approaches from those who would like a meeting in their local community.
If you are a health , social or legal professional with a caseload of patients/ clients living with asbestos related illnesses then do get in touch we welcome an opportunity to offer support to them.